JM Engineering incorporates high precision CNC and general machining services, providing solutions from a diverse range of materials, including various grades of stainless steel, mild steel, titanium, aluminium and exotic alloys.
We provide flexible high-variation, high speed manufacturing for consistent repeatable results in any quantity to equal or greater than OEM specifications.
Our fully equipped CNC workshop and first class machinists have experience in a wide range of materials including:
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Quenched and tempered steels including Bisalloy
- Variety of Plastics
- Advanced CNC (computerised) systems with the ability to accept parts information from clients via CAD files, as fully dimensional drawings, or by reverse engineering samples
- Retention of machining data allows for the latest revision of any job to be repeated with efficiency and accuracy
- Coupled with JM Engineering completing in-house machining of our proprietary products we also provide flexible machining solutions to a variety of clients in a diverse range of industries.
- Along with supplying high precision CNC machining services we have the experience and knowledge to source spare parts from our vast data base of suppliers from material handling through to power transmissions
- We specialise in preventative maintenance, site shut-downs and emergency breakdowns. We can work hand in hand with you to ensure that we have the personnel and equipment required to complete your tasks and ensure you get back in production within the shortest possible time, reducing your down time and lost revenue
- Food and beverage equipment
- General engineering
- Industrial equipment