JM Engineering has a wide range of experience in the fabrication industry using a variety of materials, from stainless steel through to titanium and alloy metals, notably Duplex and Super Duplex stainless steels.
We possess a number of welding procedures that have been certified by independent authorities to both local and international standards, including Australian Standards and ASME.
- AS 1210-2010 – Pressure Vessels
- AS 1554-2011 – Structural Steel Welding Set
- AS 4041 – 2006 – Pressure Piping
- ASME IX Div 1 – Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
We are proud to have been able to use our in-depth knowledge to serve our clients manufacturing from stainless steels of varying grades to a wide ranging portfolio of materials.
- Stainless Steel (304, 316)
- Carbon Steel (1020, 1449, GR250, GR250)
- Duplex (SAF 2205, LDX 2101)
- Super Duplex (SAF 2507)
- Titanium (Grade 2)
- JM Engineering brings decades of experience to bespoke fabrication projects that have seen installed references span internationally.
- Welding procedures approved by independent NATA approved authorities